Old 04-05-2010, 04:15 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Another visitor

For sure, he stares at the birds & even licks his lips!
His name is Jasper & such a beatiful cat.
He has already been attacked by a coyote & was lucky to get away!!!
We have spoken to the neighbors about letting him out but still we see him
over
here.
Thanks for your comments JV,
Cheers Wendy
"joevan" wrote in message
On Sun, 2 May 2010 20:31:56 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Another visitor to the patio. Not a current photo but a neighbour's cat
that comes
over & sits directly under the humming bird feeder.
Cheers Wendy

It looks as though she knows why she likes to be there.