Old 04-05-2010, 11:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default more spring colours

On 2010-05-04 00:17:52 +0100, Emery Davis said:

I bunged around the garden last Sunday (2 May) in between thunder
storms, and took a bunch of random pictures. Mostly maples (not too
many Japanese as these are hardly out) as the intent was to post to the
maple forum.

Inspired by Val's shots I thought post them here too.

http://picasaweb.google.com/11792457...010YardPhotos#

I'll leave them up for a few weeks.

cheers,

-E

Really lovely - those could illustrate an English spring and I hope you
keep them all. It just shows what a wealth of colour there is around at
this time of year.

Thanks Sacha. One the wonderful things about maples in general is that
the colours are lovely in spring and fall both!

-E