Old 04-05-2010, 12:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default clematis id continued

In article ,
says...[color=blue][i]

'Charlie Pridham[_2_ Wrote: [color=green][i]
;885719']In article
,
says...
On 2010-04-29 22:50:21 +0100, kay
said:

Picture or description of the leaves would help
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
'ROSELAND HOUSE GARDEN & NURSERY' (

OK, will see what I can do when it stops raining.
Memory of leaves is that they're like montana or alpina - certainly
deeply divided. Seed was from Chiltern, so I can't imagine that it'd be
anything spectacular in Clematis terms. Packet said 'integrifolia' but
it's already a good 15-20 feet up!

--
kay

If it looks like alpina leaves then its most likely a white one of those,
may be worth preserving though as all the whites I have seen are not so
good a growers as the other colours
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk