Old 04-05-2010, 05:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default New Member.

"Sue Holt" wrote
I've posted a few times without properly introducing myself which seems
very rude. I'm Sue and I live on the Wirral in NW England. I am
currently restoring a garden that was once beautiful but suffered years
of neglect while I battled at the chalk face. Even though I retired a
few years ago it took a while to pluck up the courage to make a start -
but now that I have, I'm loving it.

I look forward to getting to know some fellow enthusiasts.

Welcome to the "uk.rec.gardening" newsgroup Sue, hope we can help idc.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden