Old 04-05-2010, 10:34 PM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default Gardener Tools

On May 3, 11:07*am, Billy wrote:
In article ,

*aiyana wrote:
Hello Friend,!
Incepted in 2001, 'Gardener Tools' (http://www.allgardenmachines.in/) we
are a well known importers and exporters of Gardening Tools and
Implements. Our organization believes in creating value and competitive
advantage for our clients by delivering; value added services and
quality products such as Gardening Tools.

This group is for gardeners, not mercenaries.
--
- Billy
merger of state and corporate power." - Benito Mussolini.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Arn3l...Zinn_page.html

Plus, it's painful for lovers of language to encounter grotesqueries
like "incepted".

P.