Old 04-05-2010, 10:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Earthing Up Spuds

Ian B wrote:
I've done this before, I don't think you have to justify it to
anyone, as long as you don't mind what you get out of it (other than
"potatoes")

Well, looking around for potato information I found some forums where the
mention of non-certificated potatoes produced a reaction of great outrage.

Probably a forum of people who produce seed potatoes for a living! :-)

I think I'll leave them to get bigger then sort of earth them up a bit in a
vague and indecisive way.

That's my general way of doing anything.