Old 04-05-2010, 10:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default New Member.

"Sacha" wrote...
"Bob Hobden" said:
"Sue Holt" wrote
I've posted a few times without properly introducing myself which seems
very rude. I'm Sue and I live on the Wirral in NW England. I am
currently restoring a garden that was once beautiful but suffered years
of neglect while I battled at the chalk face. Even though I retired a
few years ago it took a while to pluck up the courage to make a start -
but now that I have, I'm loving it.
I look forward to getting to know some fellow enthusiasts.

Welcome to the "uk.rec.gardening" newsgroup Sue, hope we can help idc.

Er, Sue is posting to gardenbanter so is getting here only by default via
a commercially based forum. If they stopped pinching uk.rec.gardening's
posts and passing them off as their own, she might find herself in a
decent and informative newsgroup!

I did realise that and thought I would point her in the right direction
gently. :-)
However, I doubt posts like these actually get onto gandenripoff so those
who don't understand about Newsgroups never get to learn they can come
direct instead of via a ripoff web site.
But lets not start that all over again. :-)

--
Regards
Bob Hobden