Old 04-05-2010, 10:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default New Member.

Sue Holt wrote:
I've posted a few times without properly introducing myself which seems
very rude. I'm Sue and I live on the Wirral in NW England. I am
currently restoring a garden that was once beautiful but suffered years
of neglect while I battled at the chalk face. Even though I retired a
few years ago it took a while to pluck up the courage to make a start -
but now that I have, I'm loving it.

Hello there. I'm from the Wirral, originally. My parents still live in New
Brighton. (Or more accurately, they live there again)

Whereabouts are you?