Old 05-05-2010, 09:42 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default tulips

In article ,
Chris J Dixon wrote:
Bob Hobden wrote:

BTW it's not a good idea to use your real e-mail address in Newsgroups you
could end up with a lot of spam. in your in box. Use something like mine.

Don't worry about it though, my email has been in plain sight on
usenet for many years now, and (at risk of tempting fate) doesn't
seem to have attracted unusual amounts of unwanted attention.

Mine has been for 30 years, and 90% of the spam I get is from
work-related groups and stolen mailing lists.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.