Old 05-05-2010, 11:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default more spring colours

On 05/04/2010 08:31 PM, Sacha wrote:
Thanks Sacha. One the wonderful things about maples in general is that
the colours are lovely in spring and fall both!

-E

You're right - and I think I realised you're quite fond of them. ;-)
--
Sacha

You know, a few of the maples in the photos are from Junkers Nursery,
who you recommended to me, a couple of years ago! Karen has come out
with a very nice book on woodland gardening, if you haven't seen it.

-E