Old 05-05-2010, 05:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default just wanting to say hello

"'Mike'" wrote
"Bob Hobden" wrote
"ecohobby" wrote

Joined gardenbanter after a long time reading.

Just wanted to say hello, and apologise if I ask too many questions as I
find the more I follow this hobby the less I seem to know.

Welcome to this Newsgroup. (Look it up)

and take no notice of those paranoid about people who post in gardenbanter

Provided those who use Gardenbanter to come here know it is a UseNet
Newsgroup and nothing to do with Gardenbanter, that UseNet predates www, and
that there are other/better ways of posting comments here direct, I have no
problem.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden