Old 05-05-2010, 09:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Fuschia[_3_] Fuschia[_3_] is offline

Default just wanting to say hello

On Wed, 5 May 2010 04:35:24 -0400, ecohobby
wrote:

Joined gardenbanter after a long time reading.

Just wanted to say hello, and apologise if I ask too many questions as I
find the more I follow this hobby the less I seem to know.

A very warm welcome to you Martin.

As others have said, you will find all the discussions a lot easier to
follow if you can post directly to uk.rec.gardening with a newsreader
program rather than seeig them second-hand via gardenbanter. I share
the view that gardenbanter is unreasonable in the way it 'steals' the
content of newsgroups, but on the other hand it does bring new readers
here who would otherwise not have seen what the group has to offer.

However you get here though, you will find a great collection of
people sharing their love and knowledge of gardening. Unfortunately,
the group is like a garden in that it has a few unpleasant pests that
crawl out from time to time. Fortunately they are very easy to spot
and you will probably have seen one already.

Enjoy!