Old 05-05-2010, 09:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Christina Websell[_2_] Christina Websell[_2_] is offline

Default Purslane

On 2010-05-05 09:23:47 +0100, kay said:

'Sacha[_4_ Wrote:
;886244']On 2010-05-04 20:58:01 +0100, "Christina Websell"
said:
-

---
He found himself with no money and I admire him for surviving this.
Don't
you?-

Has Rusty actually invited us to discuss his personal circumstances?

--
Since he posted his personal circumstances on a public forum, No-one
should be surprised that anyone is discussing them.

Personally, I see a difference between Rusty choosing to discuss them and
other people doing so, that's all.
--

If Rusty did not want people to know about his circumstances he would not
have posted it here. I see no reason why what I've said (that I admire him

Tina