Old 06-05-2010, 09:06 AM
Sue Holt Sue Holt is offline
Registered User

Location: wirral

Sorry, sorry - just before I get my wellies on -

I always imagine chat rooms to be like parties where everyone you have ever met is present. (it just stops me saying something I wouldn't say in 'real life' - its also the reason I use my real name - I have to behave myself!) In the case of this forum, I had appropriately imagined a sunny lawn with people chatting by the flower beds, glasses in hand.

But now I feel as though I wandered down a dusty old corridor by mistake!

I need to get back into the sunshine.

Best Wishes

Sue