Old 06-05-2010, 01:21 PM posted to rec.gardens
KristinWI KristinWI is offline

Default Plant Identification

On May 5, 6:59*am, lawrencezarb lawrencezarb.
wrote:
Hi, Can someone please identify this plant for me.

http://tinyurl.com/2bl483v

http://tinyurl.com/2dzq2f4

http://tinyurl.com/2dzq2f4

Thanks

--
lawrencezarb

WOW, I love the leaves. If it blooms too, I'm sold. Is it a big bushy
plant? Or does it grow taller? Or can you help it grow the way you
want? I'm looking to replace a dying bush in front of my front picture
window. It would be between burning bushes. Does this one spread out a
lot? It wouldn't be right for me if it does. I think it is so pretty
though!