Old 06-05-2010, 08:35 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
thebigguy thebigguy is offline

Default Gator Blades and deck wheel Questions

2006 TroyBilt Pony...decided I needed new blades as I just bent one.
Thinking about the gator blades, and ideas or opinions would be
appreciated. Question 2: Just put the optional deck wheel kit on this
year. Makes a big difference, no more ring around the trees. Anyway
when I bent the blade, I dont know if I knocked the deck out of
alignment or what but the deck wheel on the left looked like it was
not going straight. I cant Imagine I bent that bracket when I clipped
a stationary stand in the yard. The deck bounced a little, but the
brackets are a good 1/8" thick. Any ideas, or am I going crazy?