Old 06-05-2010, 10:47 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Bill who putters Bill who putters is offline

Default Report on chemicals out today

In article ,
phorbin wrote:

In article ,
says...

As a retired chemist, chemo-phobia has always been a sore point with me.
"President's cancer panel" smells of politics.

There are already several international recognized authorities that are
essentially apolitical.

LOL

I used to believe in apolitical until the real world made its presence
known.

There's no such thing as apolitical.

Ignore that man behind the screen.

I look forward to the report but in my heart I don't need too. Life as
a web seems to be obvious and oblivious but the breaking of if it like
eating a given. Heal the web and we may heal our selves if they exist.

Not one not two Japanese high minded philosophy but corrupted too. See
Zen at war a book.

Potatoes need checking.

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden