Old 07-05-2010, 11:13 AM
allina allina is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by monique View Post
Plants of this nature used to be in the genus Euphorbia. Now most
botanists place them in the segregate genus Tithymalus. There are many
species; most have "spurge" as part of the common name.

M. Reed

Mason C wrote:
Can you identify this strange flower?

I would describe it has having 50 3/4 inch green "flowers" on
3 or 4 inch stems on the top of a two-foot stalk.

Photo

also Photo

It's in my back yard in northern California, probably put
there by me unwittingly.

I'd appreciate knowing your name for this thing.

Mason C
Fleur De Lis is a widely known floral design shop that brings to you fresh flowers in exquisite floral arrangements. Get in touch with the shop online to get hold of fragrant bright flowers at affordable rate !!! Visit- Send Online Flowers to UK England | Best Florist Windsor Berkshire Maidenhead Slough