Old 07-05-2010, 11:50 AM
dogscoff dogscoff is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kay View Post
Meanwhile, can you tell us any more about the leaves? What is their overall shape, eg jaggedly oval, jaggedly heart-shaped? 1 cm long, but how wide at the widest part? How many leaves?? ((about) - ie have you just got the first few leaves of a new plant, or is this settling into being a low stalkless plant? Which leaves have the red undersides - is there a pattern to it? ((like it being the oldest leaves which are red)
Thanks for the quick reply. I think you are right, it probably is the older leaves with the red undersides, and those that are still green all over will soon change colour.

I will take a closer look over the weekend and report back with a more detailed description. I might even take a photo and post it up somewhere, then link you to a URL. That would probably make things a lot easier.