Old 08-05-2010, 04:43 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Im getting rolling eyes about my garden.

In article ,
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

"None4U" wrote in message

The neighbors said it looked like crap and wont grow anything through the
hay. With the hay laying around. It looks pretty nice now with the
fabric on it.

Just smile sweetly at them and ignore them.

Can I keep putting hay on it every fall for mulch. And get good soil
after a couple years.

Yes. Read up on feeding earth worms and how to build up the number of
earthworms. What is best for earthworms, is best for your soil.

Amen
--
- Billy