Old 09-05-2010, 02:01 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Another one

Thanks JV, I would cut the section once it goes brown or if it is soft &
spreading then the
the whole leaf part. Put some cinnamon on the cut part.
Some of my plants got too much sun & that will make them a bit yellow.
Cheers Wendy
"joevan" wrote in message
On Sat, 8 May 2010 14:37:31 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

This pink not quite as huge.
Cheers Wendy

They are wonderful. A question for you. I notice a yellow tinge in
the leaves. I guess that is normal at times. I have some on mine and
was wondering if I should prune them. It is normal.