Old 09-05-2010, 11:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Plant identification

In message , Dave
writes
A creeper type plant has started growing, picture he
www.dalecu.co.uk/images/Dscf0016.jpg

There is a clump of half a dozen shhots that first appeared a couple
of months ago. It twists itself around anything adjacent and appears
to grow quite fast. Does anyone know what it is?

Dave

As has been said, something in Convolvulaceae. I'd guess at one of the
Calystegias, but until it flowers I can't be sure of the identification.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley