Old 09-05-2010, 12:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nige[_2_] Nige[_2_] is offline

Default Anyone looking to exchange Chelsea Flower Show tickets from Saturday to Friday?

I have two tickets for the Chelsea Flower Show for Friday 28th May 2010.
Unfortunately, something has arisen which makes it impossible for me to
attend on that day and I wondered if anyone has tickets for Saturday
29th May which they'd like to exchange.

The Friday tickets are for 'public' entry between 3pm and 8pm and cost
£25 each. I don't know whether the Saturday tickets cost more - but if
so, I'd be happy to make up any difference in price.

Steph