Old 20-04-2003, 06:08 AM
Chuck Gadd

Default Just got SAE's, how to feed

On Sat, 28 Sep 2002 03:30:57 GMT, Sid6.7 wrote:

months. The SAE are going over all the plants eating what's left
and they kind of stay together. Since I had to order on line I also
ordered 20 small fish & shrimp of differnet kinds. All are doing
great, they where eating flake food about an hour after they got in

My SAEs eat flake food VERY happily. In the very beginning, I like
to force them to hunt for algae, but only for a few days. Sounds like
yours know their job well, so you don't need to force them to eat
algae. Mine eat flake food, frozen brine, bloodworms, etc like PIGS,
and still eat any spec of algae before I can even see it. My SAEs
are large, fat, and still VERY hard working.

Chuck Gadd
http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua