Old 09-05-2010, 12:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
~Brian~ ~Brian~ is offline

Default Tomatoes

This year I seem to be having terrible trouble with tomato seeds! they just
will not seem to grow at all. Previous years have been fine, but this year
everything seems to have been a failure with my tomato seeds. I was
wondering if you have any suggestions?
I grow them in single pots, with John Innes potting compost, then place them
in a Gardman growhouse, but although all my other seeds have grown well, the
tomatoes are not showing at all.
I live in SE Kent.
Would be obliged for any advice or recommendations.

Cheers ~Brian~