Old 09-05-2010, 05:08 PM posted to rec.gardens
EVP MAN EVP MAN is offline

Default How Cold Is Too Cold For Leaf Lettuce? (Bill)

My wife is having eye surgery tomorrow early in the morning so I won't
have time to mess around much with the lettuce. I'll cover the plants
tonight and hope for the best. One good thing about lettuce, if I do
lose it to the frost, I'll just throw down some more seed and in three
days I'll have lettuce again I'm in central PA and we have been
having high winds also. Looks like around Tuesday or Wednesday things
should be more back to normal for both of us. I wish you luck and hope
you make out well with your tomato plants. I may put mine in later this
week.

Rich