Old 09-05-2010, 11:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Christina Websell[_2_] Christina Websell[_2_] is offline

Default Ramsons (wild garlic)

I expressed a wish to have some and a kind person on here sent me a box
full.
It has settled very well in several sites and is now flowering. I ate a
bulb of it before I planted it and it nearly blew my head off.
I don't intend to let it get too invasive, I will eat it to death.
I love garlic and use it in cooking all the time.
These were seriously strong.

I can also eat the leaves and flowers but will wait a while so it settles to
spread a bit.
These are my stock plants for now.
Isn't it wonderful that I wish for Ramsons and someone sends me some?
Tina