Old 10-05-2010, 06:33 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Im getting rolling eyes about my garden.

In article ,
"blah, blah, blah..." wrote:

I would love to reply to your post, but alas...
I can not read, much less reply to any post involving a reply from "billy"
I'm not trying to be caustic, but...talk about someone that has
(apparently..at least to me) no life except on this NG.
I will read any new post, but if there is a reply from "him", I will read no
further. I have rarely seen a group with a poster who is so full of
himself. On one hand it's funny, on the other it's annoying. It makes me
reluctant to check the group...and I hate that. Not trying to rant...I'm
just saying..............

Citation puleeze ;O)
--
- Billy