Old 10-05-2010, 03:27 PM
Karen Butley Karen Butley is offline
Registered User

Default Gardening tools storage problems..

Hello everyone!

I’m quite a keen gardener, with quite a large lawn. I’ve just bought myself a new ride on lawnmower and am wondering about whther I should also get myself a dedicated outdoor metal storage shed as theres no space in my garage! Had a look online, and seen the metal garden shed at an online store called Asgard Metal Sheds, Metal Bike Sheds, School Storage which looks great, but wanted to know how easy it would be to install? Has anyone got one of these?

Thanks!

Karen