Old 10-05-2010, 03:34 PM
peterjohnsmith peterjohnsmith is offline
Registered User

Smile

Hi Karen

Yeah I got one of these ages ago. Very high quality piece of kit. Not the cheapest in the world, but with a 10 year warranty and a LPCB approved rating you won’t get anything better. I got a ride on mower, 3 cycles and ALL of my gardening tools o there no problem at all. Worth every penny. They (Metal Sheds, Metal Bike Sheds, School Storage) built it for me for £100. Looking at the size of it I’m glad they did. You can also find these sheds at Metal Sheds, Metal Bike Sheds, School Storage . I also bought a cycle store as well, much smaller, but also insurance approved, so 10./10 for quality and service.

Pete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen Butley View Post
Hello everyone!

I’m quite a keen gardener, with quite a large lawn. I’ve just bought myself a new ride on lawnmower and am wondering about whther I should also get myself a dedicated outdoor metal storage shed as theres no space in my garage! Had a look online, and seen the metal garden shed at an online store called Asgard Metal Sheds, Metal Bike Sheds, School Storage which looks great, but wanted to know how easy it would be to install? Has anyone got one of these?

Thanks!

Karen