Old 10-05-2010, 04:35 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Im getting rolling eyes about my garden.

In article ,
"blah, blah, blah..." wrote:

I would love to reply to your post, but alas...
I can not read, much less reply to any post involving a reply from "billy"
I'm not trying to be caustic, but...talk about someone that has
(apparently..at least to me) no life except on this NG.
I will read any new post, but if there is a reply from "him", I will read no
further. I have rarely seen a group with a poster who is so full of
himself. On one hand it's funny, on the other it's annoying. It makes me
reluctant to check the group...and I hate that. Not trying to rant...I'm
just saying..............

Take phorbin's advice. There is no reason for you to have to read my
posts. It isn't obligatory to read all posts. If you can't just delete,
or skip over my posts, then "KILL FILE" me. Lord knows, I've used it
often enough.
--
- Billy