Old 11-05-2010, 01:10 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Spammy Karen and and Socksy Peter

peterjohnsmith wrote:
Hi Karen

Yeah I got one of these ages ago. Very high quality piece of kit.
Not the cheapest in the world, but with a 10 year warranty and a LPCB
approved rating you won't get anything better. I got a ride on
mower, 3 cycles and ALL of my gardening tools o there no problem at
all. Worth every penny. They ('Metal Sheds, Metal Bike Sheds,
School Storage' (http://www.asgardsss.co.uk)) built it for me for
£100. Looking at the size of it I'm glad they did. You can also
find these sheds at 'Metal Sheds, Metal Bike Sheds, School Storage'
(http://www.metal-garden-storage.co.uk) . I also bought a cycle store
as well, much smaller, but also insurance approved, so 10./10 for
quality and service.

Pete

Karen Butley;886853 Wrote:
Hello everyone!

I'm quite a keen gardener, with quite a large lawn. I've just bought
myself a new ride on lawnmower and am wondering about whther I should
also get myself a dedicated outdoor metal storage shed as theres no
space in my garage! Had a look online, and seen the metal garden
shed at an online store called Asgard 'Metal Sheds, Metal Bike
Sheds, School Storage' (http://www.asgardsss.co.uk) which looks
great, but wanted to know how easy it would be to install? Has
anyone got one of these?

Thanks!

Karen

I cannot help feeling that when two new posters post within minutes and the
second just happens to have the product mentioned and gives it a *glowing*
report that the force is strong with them. Perhaps too strong since they
seem to both use 81.138.159.229. But that could be just coincidence.

David