Old 11-05-2010, 08:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Plant identification

In article ,
Ono wrote:
On 5=E6=9C=889=E6=97=A5, =E5=8D=88=E5=BE=8C6:40, (Dave) w=
rote:
A creeper type plant has started growing, picture hewww.dalecu.co.uk/i=

mages/Dscf0016.jpg

There is a clump of half a dozen shhots that first appeared a couple
of months ago. It twists itself around anything adjacent and appears
to grow quite fast. Does anyone know what it is?

it looks to me a moonflower (?). This is just my idea.
http://pics.davesgarden.com/pics/200...ane/34f1c2.jpg
Anyway, i think it's not too late to get rid it until you see a
flower.

It does. It isn't. Sorry, but I grow that. It's a strictly tropical
annual, does not produce shoots like that, and I doubt that it would
grow outside anywhere in the UK (or its seeds overwinter).

I can recommend a moonflower as a good conservatory plant.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.