Old 11-05-2010, 12:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Tomatoes

~Brian~ wrote:
Took me round to the back of his bungalo - wow! - his garden was enormous
with three medium sized Greenhouses. He too had hundreds of tomato plants
and told me to help myself, he was saying though that he had had several
failures this year and blamed the poor quality of the compost available and
he was convinced there was a lot of dud seeds being sold.

Best seeds I've used this year (as in I sprinkled the lot cos I thought they
would be dodgy, and they all came up!) came free on a Kitchen Garden type
magazine. Millions of the buggers!