Old 11-05-2010, 05:36 PM
EAMAL EAMAL is offline
Registered User

Location: Seattle Washington area
Smile

Hello Biglers! We just had to say good-bye to an aged Clematis vine covering our wooden lawn swing and are interested in talking with you about your China Blue vine. We read about this vine at Flower World and think it would do well in our garden at this spot. I am new to this site, would like to communicate with you, and would like your advice on the best way for us to speak...e-mail?...phone? Thanks! Mary Ann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian & Mary Bigler View Post
I'm making some changes in my yard and have an Akebia vine I'd like to give
away. I'm in a northern Seattle, Washington suburb, if you're interested.

This vine species grows quickly and produces an abundance of unusual flowers
that are fragrant. I've cut it back to about three feet, but it can be cut
to the ground and will come back with gusto. Given the best conditions,
it'll grow to 30 feet, but I've had it at about six feet growing laterally
on a trellis.
--
Best regards,
Brian Bigler