Old 12-05-2010, 02:35 PM posted to rec.gardens
internaughtfull internaughtfull is offline

Default crape murder?

I was wondering if it would help to water and
fertilize it to help it recover. Like standard miracle
grow solution? If not I'm not going to bother with it.
Any particular type of nutrient that would help?

This tree stood absolutely bare for weeks, so I put
one gallon regular strength 'general use' miracle
grow on it, watered it for a few days, and it sprouted
many buds. Possibly I just timed it right though.
Put rusty colored mulch around it and its looking much
better.