Old 12-05-2010, 04:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default advice please

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
o.uk...
I need a grass trimmer, my husband has two but they are both too heavy for
me to handle and I cannot keep waiting for him to find the time to do what
I need doing. My attention has been drawn to the Ryobi line trimmer
selling at £99.99, does anyone have one or can offer me words of wisdom. I
hate saying this but I have been an OAP for quite some time so cannot
handle anything too heavy :-)

I hate to say this but if your husband already has two grass trimmers you
do not need to buy a lighter one for yourself.
Here's my idea.
Stop cooking, stop cleaning, stop washing and ironing his clothes and make
him do it all plus using his grass trimmers.
There's my words of wisdom ;-)
Tina

LOL been there and done that Tina :-) Husband John is actually very good and
does all the big grassy bits but I wanted something smaller and light to get
into all the planted up bits and he does make very good cakes and apple pies
:-)
kate