Old 12-05-2010, 11:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Lyle Mike Lyle is offline

Default New Member.

Rusty Hinge wrote:
Sue Holt wrote:

[...]

So - if I go direct to this forum is that ok?

Well, we welcome all comers wherever they come from, but this is a
newsgroup, not a forum. Gardenbanter is a forum which steals our
messages and presents them as their own, and we do prefer that the
group is accessed via a newsreader for the reasons stated above.

Anyway, welcome, however you arrive...

And there's a beginner's substitute for a real newsreader at Google
Groups. It's often very slow to put messages up, and you have to sign in
before it will let you post; but it can be a useful introduction.

--
Mike.