Old 13-05-2010, 02:28 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Hobden View Post
"
Mine are coming up slowly, but it is cold for the time of year which will
seriously affect the germination of Parsnips which are notorious for slow
germination anyway.
Mine are coming up erratically - three or four where I'd expect 30. I put it down to the cold - while we've had a wonderful display of spring bulbs, primroses etc, anything that I've started in the greenhouse (eg sweet peas, broad beans) and then planted out has come to a complete standstill.