Old 13-05-2010, 11:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Trachycarpus Fortunei

On 11/05/2010 22:17, Mike Lyle wrote:
Spider wrote:
On 10/05/2010 21:24, MikeFal wrote:
Hi,

Is it possible to use the offsets of a Trachycarpus Fortunei to
propagate new plants? If it is, what's the best way to remove them?

Thanks

Mike
East Sussex

Hi Mike,

Most of the books and web sites merely hint at division of TFs,
however you may find the link below helpful. Once you reach their
home page, simply enter Trachycarpus fortunei in the Search box.

http://grow.ars-informatica.ca/index.php

Oops. The link hasn't underlined itself in the usual manner; I don't
know why.Try typing it in Google and it should work.

Worked fine, clicked from Outlook Express. No need to use the clunky
Google route in uncooperative cases, though: simply copy-paste the URL
into the space at the top of your browser window.

Good :~). Thanks for that reassurance. Alas, I'm not exactly au fait
with copy-pasteing. I must ask RG to show me .. so I can forget again
:~/. Mmmm .. must try harder.

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London