Old 14-05-2010, 09:14 AM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone View Post
I came across this growing in a crack in a pavement. I assume it's an
escape from some garden, but I don't recognise it.

http://www.stewart.hinsley.me.uk/Images/Dicot24.jpg
http://www.stewart.hinsley.me.uk/Images/Dicot25.jpg

Looks as it might be something in the old Scrophulariaceae, perhaps in the
region of Linaria or Antirrhinum.

lobing of the lower lip is right for Penstemon (see palmeiri for example) but leaves are wrong
Quote:
--
Quote:
Looks too fleshy for those, more like a flowering sedum or Echeveria.

someone
Not the right flower shape, is it?