Old 14-05-2010, 04:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_3_] joevan[_3_] is offline

Default Epiphyllums

I just thought of something that might be able to save one of those 9
inch epi blooms for you. There is a process of embedding items in
acrylic. Now if one of those wonderful blooms could be places in a box
just a bit larger than it was and fast curing clear resin poured
around it, under the petals and then over to create a 1 or 2 inch
think clear brick so to speak. I have seen things done that way. If I
find out some more about it I would love to see one done.