Old 15-05-2010, 02:01 AM posted to rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.tennis,alt.ufc,rec.gardens,triangle.general
Coffee's For Closers[_3_] Coffee's For Closers[_3_] is offline

Default Fed up with illegal alien invaders?

Yeah, those aliens illegally invaded my garden and landed their
spacecraft right on top of my tomatoes. Then they swept my
capsicums with their laser canon, and also exploded the compost
bin.

Then they sent their little robots out to dump alien slugs on my
zucchini.

They're gone now, but my spinach is glowing in the dark.

Damn those alien invaders.

--
Get Credit Where Credit Is Due
http://www.cardreport.com/