Old 15-05-2010, 06:16 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony manley View Post
I have a parthenocissus henryana 2 years old and until recently doing very well, covering 20 ft of my fence. Alas after tue/wednesday's light frosts all the leaves have become limp and lifeless with odd new shoots still showing. It grows very well in the shaded part of my garden facing north and kept moist all year round.Have i got a maliscious neighbour or even a fox with a grudge as they they tend to relieve themselves in my garden occasionally? Please help me save my pride and joy.
I'd go with the simplest option and assume that the tender new growth got frosted.