Old 16-05-2010, 03:29 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Steve Peek Steve Peek is offline

Default The stinkyest smell gardening list.

"None4U" wrote in message
et...

wrote in message
m...

"None4U" wrote:

Feel free to add to the list.

Not strictly garden-related but.... We break out the riding lawn
mower only once or twice each year. It is stored in a shed that,
otherwise, gets very little attention. One hot spring morning within the
past two-or-three years, my nose led me thereto and to a o'possum who'd
got himself wedged partway in the discharge chute and partway under the
mower bed. My first removal attempt reduced the beast to 'possum parts.
Indulge your imagination for a few seconds and you'll have a hint.... I
still smell it on humid summer mornings.
--
the Balvenieman
USDA zone 9b, peninsular FL, U.S.A.

So what smells worse.

Dead Armadillo,
Dead possum
Dead groundhog.

Never smelled a dead armadillo, but groundhog beats possum hands down.