Old 17-05-2010, 10:14 AM
anthony manley anthony manley is offline
Registered User

Default creepers

I have had this climber for almost 3 years and untill recently, has been doing really well. Alas it produced hundreds of leaves last weekend and we had 2 - 3 nights where the temperature dropped to 3 or 4 degrees. I am not sure whether i have a maliscious neighbour handy with some kind of poison or a fox that regularly relieves itself in my garden. The creepers leaves have shriveled up with 1 or 2 exceptions where new growth is sprouting through. Will it survive now the frosts appear to be gone or should i be searching elsewhere.