Old 17-05-2010, 08:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Heat-shrink tubing as wrapping for grafts?

"Alan" wrote in message
In message , 'Mike'
wrote

or better still, go to your Electrical Wholesalers and ask what they have
got. Pay trade price there ;-)

Don't know who you have got but we have such as Newey and Eyre

The link I gave £2.10 +VAT
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/TLSAT19.html

Newey and Eyre price £6.56 +VAT
http://www.neweysonline.co.uk/newlec...g-10m-x-19mm-b
lack-waterproof/1050318444/ProductInformation.raction

Maybe your local electrical wholesaler isn't as good for value
--
Alan

Gobsmacked!!!

I had to check that they were both 1 roll price. I thought maybe Newey's
price was for a box of 6 rolls

Have to admit, not bought any for a long time. Been retired from Marine
Electrics and Electronics for a long time ;-)

Mike

Today, is the tomorrow, you were worrying about, yesterday.