Old 18-05-2010, 12:37 AM posted to rec.gardens
cerwin cerwin is offline

Default TGTA Newsletter Issue # 33

well ad site maybe (it's a free storage site so they have to pay the
bills some how and I'm too cheap to pay to host a newsletter I'm not
getting payed for to start with)

and you make a good point Dave with the 6 + mb size of unknown content
in this day and age of viruses etc etc one can't be to careful.

I do send the newsletter out via email as well, but again the whole
opening an email from some one you don't know with a large attachment
is rather risky as well.

Would any one have thoughts on were a newsletter or any thing like
this could be posted so people could have free access to read it ?

I enjoy gardening and have had a lot of good comments about the
newsletter but when ever I try to pass it along in this manner
comments like the ones above do show up.

Any thoughts or recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks