Old 18-05-2010, 12:04 PM
Sarina Sarina is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SendACow View Post
Hello everyone.

I am Jess and I work for a Christian charity called Send a Cow, which essentially helps African farmers grow enough food to feed their families, sell produce and develop small businesses that last. We are based in Bath, UK and have teams across Africa.

I wanted to take the liberty to tell you all about Bag Gardens, which are gardening kits and using an African farming method, allow you to grow vegetables (or any kind of plant) out of the top and side of a bag; thus growing lots in a small space.

A Bag Garden costs £12 (available as kits for adults and kids) and you'll get a hessian sack, organic seeds of Hope (Salad Leaves), Health (Beetroot) and Harmony (Dwarf French Beans)! It's a great hobbie and is in aid of a great cause.

Visit this site if you are interested and don't hesitate to ask me anything: Send a Cow - Virtual charity gifts helping African families out of poverty - Ethical gifts - Alternative gifts - Good gifts

Thanks,
Jess

I'm growing organic tomatoes.This african method will help me a lot. That's a good attempt indeed. I have visited the site and send it to my other friends who love gardening. Gift ideas are innovative too. Thanks for the post.