Old 19-05-2010, 09:24 AM
Sue Holt Sue Holt is offline
Registered User

Location: wirral

Progress

I'm starting to be able to answer some of my own questions - and as people seem to keep reading this, perhaps they are also searching for answers!

The gaps are still there - they were caused when I neglected to remove a few large leaves in the autumn. There are also gaps at the edges where the protective netting settled down a bit.

I've decided to grow some more plants to plug those areas.

I've also discovered that any flattening which occurs as a result of walking on the lawn, picks up overnight - probably more quickly than long grass.

Weeding has become easier - and its quite enjoyable as the scent is stronger when the plants are disturbed.